Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blanks

Yay, Fill in the Blanks! Haven't done this for ages, so here we go. The Theme is Birthdays coz it's Lauren's Birthday today! Happy Birthday!!!!!
1. My most favorite birthday was all of the ones when I was little and mum used to make super cool cakes in all different shapes and themes. My favourite one was a clock with a mouse - that hickory dickory dock clock thingy... was awesome.. Also, this year Mr Peck made me a little party for just us two with a pinata, pin the tail on the donkey, an ice cream cake and lots of little gifts! He's the best :)

2. My worst birthday was not really existent. I don't remember a bad one... there were ones where nothing special happened and no one really told me happy birthday but it's kinda sad on the day and then you get over it! My 21st was a bit of a let down. I had a party .. but when it came to my speech I got a little shy and never even said thanks to my parents or anything like that... I am not good at speeches!

3. My favorite birthday memory is not really a memory, just the fact that when I was little my birthdays always felt so special! Even if no one was coming over for a party I always wore a pretty dress and did my hair (including a special clip or bow) and we had the cake and party food and had pictures and a few presents... :) 

4. The best birthday present I've ever received was ... there are so many great ones from my parents (who are waaaay to generous) to even list! Things like a camera, GHD, clothes & bags.... I can't even remember what was a birthday present haha.. I remember that if I wanted something big mum would(sometimes) buy and say this is your birthday present for this year :) 

5. The best birthday present I've ever given was I surprised Mr Peck last year with a longboard (a skate board) that he had been wanting for ages! I got his friends to input money ... but I didn't know exactly which one he wanted to I had to tell him so he could pick it. And this year, I got all his friends to write some notes or buy little gifts and was going to put them in envelopes for him to open one a day the week leading up to his birthday, but people didn't get back to me quick enough... but it still kind of worked and he liked it :)

6. Birthdays are fun.... but not my favourite day of each year. As I get older, the less they mean. I think I will get more into birthdays when we have kids because I want to be able to make my kids feel as special as my mum did for us!

7. My favorite age so far has been 23 ... right now. I think I am finally mature enough to know what I want and confident enough to get it. I am still a little shy about some things but I am getting better and I love being young enough and old enough at the same time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment