Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the Blanks





1. I love Mr Peck because he is the best husband in the world! I couldn't ask for anything more in a husband. He is kind, thoughtful, helpful, loving, funny, great company and encouraging.

2. A time that mama knew best was all the time. Everything my mum says is right (mostly). She's one amazing woman hehe.

3. My first kiss went a little like this... I am struggling to remember to be honest. It was with a person I don't care about and have no idea where they are and I didn't really like them that much at the time either. I'm sure it would have been awkward and whatever.. But honestly I don't remember! That's crazy seeing it wasn't that long ago! I was 18.

4. My celebrity crush is Mark Wahlberg. And Mr Peck doesn't let me forget...

5. My splurge of choice is stationary/office things or house things. Clothes most of the time but I don't usually splurge, always go for sales...

6. My biggest accomplishment is finishing my degree, getting married and having a business.

7. My dance jam of choice is Danza Kuduro by Don Omar & Lucenzo... But I don't dance or club or anything like that. . just at home hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment